Students from the Haslam College of Business are invited to participate in the Integrated Engineering Design program with students from the Tickle College of Engineering. The team-based multidisciplinary design project will allow students form both colleges the opportunity to apply their coursework into a real-world project.
Why would a business student get involved?
- Work with engineers and computer scientists on real world technology development
- Learn and utilize project management skills on authentic projects
- Hone professional skills such as communications and leadership
- Apply marketing, business analysis, business planning and financial skills to real world projects
- Build your professional brand